This historical home in Wake County will soon be on the market.
The past four years have been a journey of a lifetime while enjoying our holidays and family events at our historic home, the Ballentine-Spence House, and appreciating all of the amenities of living in downtown Fuquay-Varina, but it is time for us to move on.
If you are interested in calling the Ballentine-Spence House, at 109 E. Spring Street, your new home, we would love to hear from you. We will be listing our home on the market for only $395,000 with our Realtor very soon.
New owners will enjoy:
- Historical home built in 1910
- 3,400 square feet of living space
- 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Large kitchen with island
- Living room, Library and a Parlor
- New roof (2015)
- New tank-less hot water heater (2015)
- Wood burning fireplace
- Wrap around porch with 13 pillars
- Gardens with flowers, peaches, blackberries and blueberries
- Convenient to restaurants (Mason Jar), shops, library and more within walking distance
- 2 car detached garage
- Potting shed
- and much, much more.
Contact owners Anna & Brean Campbell using the form below. Their Realtor will be responding to all serious inquiries from pre-qualified buyers.